RougeScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helllloooo Children

3 posters

Go down

Helllloooo Children Empty Helllloooo Children

Post  Im on a Poat Sat May 28, 2011 5:16 pm

Hey guys. Miss you no homo. Been making money for the server on runescape, approx 1.3m, ik i'm slow. Post some suggested ways to make money other than green drags. 90 Combat, 50 slayer. NOT PK'ING Razz. When the server gets up i'll come online for an hour or two.

- Poat
Im on a Poat
Im on a Poat
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

https://www.facebook.com/patfenn96

Back to top Go down

Helllloooo Children Empty Re: Helllloooo Children

Post  Holy Crashed Sat May 28, 2011 6:38 pm

Im on a Poat wrote:Hey guys. Miss you no homo. Been making money for the server on runescape, approx 1.3m, ik i'm slow. Post some suggested ways to make money other than green drags. 90 Combat, 50 slayer. NOT PK'ING Razz. When the server gets up i'll come online for an hour or two.

- Poat

If you have 75+ fishing, I'd reccomend doing sharks. They are quick experience. Or if you have 94+ fishing try cooking shark, you need 94+ that way you don't burn any, but even if you have lower it's still fine but you will burn some. Or try woodcutting, if you have 75+ do some magic logs. This is a really good way, but buy a bunch of steel bars and get a cannonball mould (must have dwarf cannon completed) but then go to al karid and make some cannon balls. Cannon balls is a really really good way to make some money, so try that.

Holy Crashed
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Aaron Sat May 28, 2011 7:33 pm

very good ideas holy, and poat i will try my best to help you earn money also. Smile hmm.. but that cant happen for a while :/ and even tho i hvnt met you really in game miss ya to bro ;P lol nHmo
Aaron
Aaron
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum