RougeScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PILDURASS WILL BE BACK ON THE 27TH!!

3 posters

Go down

PILDURASS WILL BE BACK ON THE 27TH!!  Empty PILDURASS WILL BE BACK ON THE 27TH!!

Post  pildurass Thu May 19, 2011 3:27 pm

lol my finals are from the 23rd to the 27th and i hear ure taking rs membership cards now Wink fantastic haha. hey when are the lime whips going to be on server??

pildurass
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

PILDURASS WILL BE BACK ON THE 27TH!!  Empty Re: PILDURASS WILL BE BACK ON THE 27TH!!

Post  Holy Crashed Thu May 19, 2011 7:07 pm

pildurass wrote:lol my finals are from the 23rd to the 27th and i hear ure taking rs membership cards now Wink fantastic haha. hey when are the lime whips going to be on server??
Good luck on your finals! Hope you do good. Anyways I will also be taking rs mem pins/rsgp for Rougescape money/items.
Yes i am trusted because well I'm a co-owner, so yeah you can also sell me one. I really need one soon too cause i have 12 days left of mems, so i need to get it again soon.

Holy Crashed
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

PILDURASS WILL BE BACK ON THE 27TH!!  Empty Re: PILDURASS WILL BE BACK ON THE 27TH!!

Post  pildurass Fri May 20, 2011 3:04 pm

allright thanks lolol i have like all of the items...

pildurass
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

PILDURASS WILL BE BACK ON THE 27TH!!  Empty RSGP AND MEMBERS

Post  Luke Fri May 20, 2011 9:12 pm

pildurass wrote:allright thanks lolol i have like all of the items...

Hey man ill take your rs mem off you for like w/e plus after that you need to like donate cash lol Smile
Luke
Luke
Owner
Owner

http://www.rouge-scape.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  pildurass Sat May 21, 2011 3:09 pm

allright

pildurass
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down